Brett G. Olivier's Homepage
This page is in the process of being replaced.
More information on publications is available on ResearcherID (for more details see my CV)
My current project, working with Frank Bruggeman, Leen Stougie, Steven Kelk and Wilfred Roling (the MEMESA group) is based at the VU University Amsterdam. We are attempting to use constraint based modelling (CBM) to inverstigate micro-organims interaction with the environment and with each other. Some of the work that has been developed in this project that might be of general interest are:
- PySCeS CBM a contstraint based modelling toolkit developed as part of the PySCeS simulation suite (currently in alpha development).
- A proposal for Level 3 "FBA" extension for the interchange of genome scale constraint based models. See here for the latest version.
Other projects and documents
- PySCeS, co-developed with Jannie Hofmeyr and Johann Rohwer, is an interactive language for Simulation in Systems Biology the documentation is available here.
- JWS Online developed in collaboration with Jacky Snoep, arguable the first online interactive simulation tool for interrogating curated Systems Biology models.
- My MSc thesis: Designing a 4-way metabolic junction, completed in 1999.
- My PhD thesis: Simulation and Database Software for Computational Systems Biology: PySCeS and JWS Online, obtained 2005
- Email (roaming): bgoli [at] users [dot] sourceforge [dot] net
Page last updated - 20111111
© Brett G. Olivier, 2004 - 2011
This page is powered by Ubuntu&Glue and is graciously hosted by the Triple-J group for Molecular Cell Physiology